Sadie Salt (After Choking On Pieces Of Sausage She Dies) Biography: Wiki, Age, Full Details

Who is Sadie Salt? Sadie Salt Bio/Wiki

As her family initiated a petition to prohibit ‘awkward’ foods from nurseries, a beautiful two-year-old girl named Sadie Salt choked to death on a sausage she had for lunch.

While having lunch at Mini Learners nursery in Radlett, London, Sadie Salt began choking on the sausage.


She was 2 years old.

After Choking On Pieces Of Sausage She Dies Full Details

Medics tried to save her life, but on Saturday, she sadly passed away. Because of their awkward appearance and rough skin, family friends launched a petition calling for sausages and grapes to be excluded from all nursery environments, which they claim makes them extra difficult to chew for small children.

On behalf of the family, Children’s intensive care charity COSMIC set up a fundraising website, paying tribute to ‘beautiful Sadie.

According to the daily mail a fundraiser for COSMIC – which funds children’s and neonatal intensive care units at two London hospitals – was launched on behalf of the family and £42,000 has already been raised.

On the list, a message shared read: ‘On behalf of Zoe, Adam, Zachary, and Joshua, this page is to pay thanks to the wonderful care and support given to Sadie and us, after her tragic incident on Thursday 12th November.

‘We are devastated to have lost our beautiful Sadie on Saturday 14th November.

‘Sadie spent two days in St Mary’s Hospital pediatric ICU where the care she, mummy, and daddy received was incredible.

Also Read:  Stella Tennant (Dies At 50) Biography: Wiki, Age, Husband, Career, Death Cause

‘The team at the ICU is beyond amazing and the care for Sadie and the support for us was outstanding.

‘They do an amazing job and fully deserve all the support they can get.

‘They took tremendous care of our Sadie and us and nothing was too much to make us all feel loved, cared for, and supported. ‘We are in terrible pain as we suffer the untimely loss of our daughter and sister, but the huge support of love from you all has been overwhelming.’

‘We are so proud to tell you that she was able to help others by donating vital organs to go on and save lives.

‘Please show your love and support for Sadie and us by giving to this wonderful charity. It means so much to us all and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you all for thinking of us.’

A petition was started by family members, calling for their local council to ban sausages and grapes from all nursery settings. The summary of that petition reads: ‘This is a petition we never thought we’d be writing.

‘Tragically on the 14th November 2020, Darren’s best friend’s daughter lost her life after choking on a piece of sausage whilst having her lunch at nursery.

‘She was just 2 years old. Our friends have lost their baby. Our baby has lost his friend. Two young boys have lost their little sister.

‘We are fully aware that accidents happen but things can also be put in place to prevent these accidents from occurring.

Also Read:  Millie Denvers (Rare Covid-19 Reaction) Biography: Wiki, Age, Chicken Pox, Almost Died Details

‘Sausages are renowned for their awkward shape and tough skin, thus making it extra challenging for small children to chew. Grapes fall into the same category.

‘We are appealing to get sausages and grapes banned from all nursery settings ASAP so no other family has to go through the devastation and heartbreak that so many people have felt this weekend.’

Click To Share

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *