Who was Londre Sylvester AKA KTS Dre? Bio, Wiki, Age, Shot 64 Times, Death Cause

KTS Dre Bio/Wiki

In an ambush that murdered two others, rapper Londre Sylvester AKA KTS Dre was reportedly shot dead as he was being released from jail on Saturday night.

According to investigators, the Chicago musician, whose actual name is Londre Sylvester, was shot at least 64 times. What is KTS Dre’s real name? Londre Sylvester is the real name of KTS Dre.


How Old was KTS Dre? He was 31 years old.

Shot 64 Times (What Happened?)

The shooting happened at about 8.50 p.m. local time.

59 shot casings were discovered littered across the street from the Cook County Jail, where the homicide took place. The rapper was brought to Mount Sinai Hospital and pronounced dead there.

According to the Chicago Tribune, an autopsy will be disclosed in the coming weeks.

Who Killed KTS Dre?

A 60-year-old woman was shot in the knee but was unharmed. When Sylvester was ambushed, she was accompanying him.

A second woman, 30 years old, was traveling through the neighborhood when she was hit by a gunshot. She was also in good health, according to authorities. The suspects re-entered their vehicles after the incident and drove off in various directions, according to police.

The report continued, “It appears Sylvester was the intended target while (the women) were inadvertently struck,”

Sylvester had “just been released” from detention and was heading with the 60-year-old woman “to an awaiting vehicle” when “several unknown (suspects) exited two separate vehicles and all started firing in Sylvester’s direction, striking him many times,” according to the police report.


Two armed men stepped outside a vehicle and began shooting Sylvester, injuring him in the face and chest, according to witnesses in the Sylvester case.

Also Read:  Who is Matthew Lohmeier? Bio, Wiki, Age, Space Force Commander Fired Full Details

On the 2700 block of West 27th Street, across the street from the jail, investigators located 59 shot casings. Sylvester was brought to Mount Sinai Hospital after the incident, where he was pronounced dead shortly before 9.30 p.m. on Saturday, July 10.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *